The senior rehabilitation center at Beacon Hill in Lombard, IL, is ready to serve as the epicenter of your optimal recovery. As a premier provider of senior rehabilitation services, we’re committed to providing comprehensive therapy solutions to older adults in the Chicago suburbs who may be rebounding from a surgery, critical illness or sudden injury.
Our expert team of short-term rehabilitation specialists work to create positive outcomes by forming a personal connection with every patient they serve. These close-knit relationships enable them to formulate unique therapy plans that encourage confidence through all phases of the rehab process.
Complete the contact form on this page to learn more about how the senior rehabilitation center at Beacon Hill in Lombard, IL can support your short-term rehabilitation goals.
- Physiatrist who coordinates with therapy team and your physician
- Registered physicians, nurses and nurse practitioner services available on-site
- Social worker and dietitian available on-site
- Variety of diagnostic and therapy services available on-site
- Restorative therapy to help maintain independence
- Joint replacement therapy
- Antibiotic and pain management
- Healthy lifestyle programming
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Salon and barber services
- Chef-prepared dining options to suit dietary needs and personal tastes
- Three meals daily, including snacks
- Secure community
Each person receives an individualized treatment plan, based on rehabilitation needs, physician orders and therapist recommendations. We’ll provide the most appropriate services as recommended by your therapy team after admission.
It’s similar in that it helps restore strength and mobility. However, occupational therapy focuses on helping people improve their ability to perform daily tasks by modifying the physical environment and using adaptive techniques and equipment to increase independence.
Prior to your discharge, we’ll develop a plan that determines any equipment needs and in-home services you may require.